Friday, April 2, 2010

Cheese Ball Goldfish “Carrots” and Bunny Pop

100_1519I’m sure we’ve all seen these “carrots” around the web somewhere. Not the most original idea ever. I made these for our Primary kids and for my daughters little friends.

{Supplies}
12, 16 inch cake decorating bags. These things are super heavy duty and about $5.00 at Walmart

1 Sam’s Club size jar of Cheese Balls. I really only used about a 1/4 of these.

1 Sam’s Club size box of Goldfish. Again I only used one of the three bags.

Green tissue paper

Green curling ribbon

{Instructions}
Alternate layering Goldfish and cheese balls until bags are about 3/4 of the way full. Cut a small square of tissue paper, insert into the remaining empty space of the bag. Scrunch and tie tightly with ribbon.

So easy and I think the kids will really enjoy them!

P.S. I had every intention of making these cute bunny pops:

image

See, I had everything bought and cut out, bows tied, they just need to be assembled. I was even going to make a chocolate milk one for my daughter. Hopefully I’ll have time before Easter!

100_1523



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...