Easiest thing I ever made. Well, almost.
Found some wintery ornaments after Christmas on super clearance. Decided that since I had missed out making a Christmas ornament wreath, that I could still use these wintry colors to make a January/Winter Wreath!
Followed this tutorial from Eddie Ross. Well, I thought I was following it, but missed a few steps. Like bending your hanger into a circle before you pack on the ornaments. And I remembered the step about hot gluing the little metal part. Mine were already kind of glued when I bought them so I thought it would be ok. WRONG! I had ornaments popping off all over the place when I tried to bend and reshape my hanger.
So eventually I finished it. But it still looked wonky so I messed with it some more. More blubs fell off so I messed some more. At one point I thought of just hiding it in an unpacked box downstairs, who would know. I just didn’t want to ever have to see it again. Eventually we (the wreath and I) made up. I decided it would be ok. Put it up on the shelf and was done with it. I like it alright, but the more I look at it the more I see all these little/big things that just bug me. . .
Some other Winter décor:
Stuffed snowman, my husband had this (and a matching Santa) when we got married. I kid you not. The frame was $3 on clearance from Michael’s, it had a Christmasy picture but I covered it up with a snowflake and some paper. The mat came with it, isn’t it cute!