Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Ice Cream Sandwiches

V Ice Cream Sandwiches

Last night we had a Family Home Evening on loving each other.  These ice cream sandwiches were a perfect treat, they were yummy, super fast to make, and my toddler could help!

We used store bought cookie dough, cooked cookies according to directions.  Right when the cookies came out of the oven I used heart cookie cutters to cut shapes.  Let cookies cool and then placed in the freezer for 10 minutes.  Took out cookies and ice cream.  Piled ice cream on one cookie, pressed cookies together, rolled edges in sprinkles.  Eat and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word how cute are these! I think I need to make these.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...